Access to and use of notepadmedia.com both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
- By using you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of notepadmedia.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to notepadmedia.com.
- We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
You agree to use notepadmedia.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of. Prohibited behaviour includes (but is not limited to) harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires our prior written permission.
You agree to post comments to in accordance with the following Rules:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one post.
- No advertising or promoting.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- No URLs (web site addresses)
Linking to notepadmedia.com
notepadmedia.com welcomes and encourages other websites to link to the information that is hosted on its pages. You do not have to ask permission to link but we have provide wording and linking graphics on our Link to us page.
The website and material relating to merchant offers, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
We do not warrant or represent that the functions contained in the material available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of notepadmedia.com, or reliance on its content.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
The material on this website may include the views, comments or recommendations of users, which do not necessarily reflect the views of , or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action. We assume no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any such third party material.
Links to external websites
Links on will lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.